When a boy turns a teenager, it is common to see a lot of changes in his personality, especially their thought process. He doesn’t want to be treated as a boy anymore and in an attempt to appear as a man, most of the teenagers at the age 13 to 16 try to grow a beard.
Why I mentioned the age 13 to 16 is because, it is when the boys starts seeing tiny follicles of facial hair. Fortunately, those who enters their 17’s and 18’s won’t have to worry much about growing a beard because they naturally obtain one without doing anything.
So, in this article, let us look at different practical methods that help a teenager grow facial hair naturally at such a very young age.
How to Grow a Mustache/Beard Faster at Teenage?
In most of the countries, the mustache is treated as the symbol of masculinity or adulthood. Even some studies proved that women (most of them) are attracted towards men who sport a cool beard style and a matching mustache, rather than those with a clean baby face. This may be the reason why a lot of teenagers want to grow a mustache at a very tender age, say 12, 13, 14 or 15. Since the growth of facial hair (includes mustache and beard) depends on the genetics, the boys who enter their teenage usually start growing the hair automatically. However, the ratio at which the hair grows during the teenage is very less.
But, don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. In this article, let us see different working tips to grow a mustache faster naturally.
Also see: How to grow a full beard faster?
- Wash your face regularly with a mild cleanser, along with warm water. Keeping your face clean will improve your chances of growing hair faster.
- The dead skin cells are the actual blockers of the hair growth and so it is advised to use an exfoliating facial scrub designed for men once or twice a week at least. This will remove any dead skin cells.
- Try to use a moisturizing cream that contains eucalyptus as one of the ingredients. The benefit of using such product is that it helps in removing any dry patches on your skin and allows the facial hair to grow quickly. Once the skin becomes soft, your mustache or beard grows faster than normal.
- The deficiency of vitamins can also hinder your chances of growing a mustache or even your hair and beard for that matter. So, it is always suggested to take sufficient vitamins that promote hair growth. The vitamins such as B1, B6 and B12 are responsible for better hair growth. These vitamins does help speed up the rate at which your mustache or beard appears.
- Also, add some proteins in your diet. Generally, protein is found in meat, eggs and nuts. Vegetarians can rely on Lentils, Beans etc…So, don’t neglect the proteins in your routine and choose the foods accordingly.
- So, by providing useful minerals and vitamins, you’re likely to grow your facial hair much quicker and that too naturally. Add a variety of fruits, vegetables, meat and poultry in your diet.
- Massage your facial skin in order to improve the blood circulation, which in turn promotes hair growth naturally. You can use a special beard oil for massaging.
- Finally, get enough sleep and rest every day so that your body can get recharged. It also encourages healthy hair growth.
Additional Tips to Grow a Moustache/Beard for Teenagers
There are a few things which you should remember while growing the facial hair during your teenage or at any point of time.
- Don’t believe in the myth that says shaving hair regularly will make it grow quicker and thicker in size. Even the science doesn’t say so. The hair grows uneven in length, but don’t try to cut/trim it until it is fully grown. Leave it for at least 4 to 6 weeks before grooming it.
- Since the hair grows at an uneven pace, it may cause some rashes or itching sometimes. In such cases, consult your doctor and he’ll recommend a soothing cream based on your skin type. You can also follow these tips to avoid a itchy beard.
That’s all friends! Follow these tips to grow a mustache & beard faster at the age of 12, 13, 14 and 15. This guide helped my cousin who is a teenage boy (13) to grow his mustache very quickly. It took him a month to see the visible growth.