Whether you are a newbie in the beard-growing trend or a beard and moustache statement pro, a quality bears oil and conditioner is one of the most important grooming product that you should keep in your closet to provide daily conditioning and nourishment to your beard hair and prevent itching beard, dryness and pesky dandruff.
Best beard oils and conditioners from reputed brands combine the perfect blend of essential oils and natural carrier oils that softens frizzy, tangled and unruly beard hair and add a natural shine and smoothness to it.
Here are a few things to keep in mind while choosing a beard oil or conditioner:
- Oils – All beards are at risk of growing dry. So, choose a beard oil that contains a nourishing blend of oils such as jojoba, almonds, grape seed, grapefruit, tea tree, ginger, etc.
- Perfume – The potency of the scent varies from one oil to another, but it is best to choose a beard oil or conditioner with a light and refreshing aroma that is not overpowering.
- Weight – Beard oils may help to fight dryness, dandruff and itch, but it can also make your beard greasy and oily. So opt for lightweight oils that are easy to use and fast-absorbing.
So, let’s check out our list of top 10 beard oils and conditioners that you can use to get better-looking beard.
Related: Best Beard Trimmers 2017
List of Best Beard Oils and Conditioners for Growth
I] Beard Oils
#1.Beardbrand Tea Tree Beard Oil
The refreshing and crisp aroma and super-light formula makes Beardbrand Tea Tree Beard Oil one of the best beard oils in the market that boasts of the perfect blend of essential oils and carrier oils. No doubt the Tea Tree Beard Oil is considered the most crisp and refreshing blend of smells by Beardbrand.
The lightweight formula of the oil conditions and adds a shine to your beard without weighting it down or making it greasy and oily. And what’s even better is that the fresh fragrance of the oil lingers all day with you.
- Easy to use – Just take a few drops in your palm and smooth it over your beard evenly
- Great conditioning – Its nourishing and conditioning formula tames wild hair and adds smoothness and shine
- Distinctive scent – Lingers with you all day long without being offensive or overpowering
Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Grape seed oil, Castor oil, Naturally-derived fragrances, Vegetable derived glycerin, Grapefruit seed extract.
#2.Wisdom Beard Oil
The Wisdom Beard Oil comes from the brand CanYouHandlebar, which is one of the best beard oil brands that gets some great customer reviews and ratings. The balanced blend of oils renders a manly and woodsy scent that is striking but not overpowering.
The blend of nourishing essential oils and carrier oils makes it the best beard oil for dry skin that provides intense moisture to your skin and hair follicles and eliminates itching and dandruff. Vitamin E oil incorporated in this product adds a natural shine and smoothness to your beard.
The thin consistently of the oil rapidly absorbs into the skin and beard without leaving a oily and greasy feeling.
- Moisturizing oil – Hydrates the skin and hair follicles and prevents dryness
- Thin consistency – Makes it easily absorbable
- Nourishing – Helps to replenish the natural beard oils
Olive oil, Grape seed oil, Vitamin E, Apricot oil, Jojoba oil, Argan Oil, Essential oils for fragrance
#3.Art Naturals Organic Beard Oil & Leave-in Conditioner
Make a bold statement with your beard by nourishing and grooming it with the Art Naturals Organic Beard Oil & Leave-in Conditioner which is one of the best beard oils for growth that is enriched with vitamin E. The combination of essential oils gives a groomed look to your beard while conditioning it from within.
It is also the best beard oil for dandruff that helps to get rid of that annoying itch and white flakes. Being a two-in-one oil and leave-in conditioner, it helps to moisturize and tame both fine and coarse beard so that they remain strong, soft-to-touch and cuts out tangles and split ends.
- Nourishing ingredients – Moisturise the skin and hair follicles
- Vitamin E Oil – It contains vitamin E essential oil that helps to maintain the quality of the hairs
- All-natural ingredients – Perfect blend of organic essential oils and carrier oils
Organic jojoba oil, Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Spinosa, Vitamin E oil
#4.Smooth Viking Beard Oil
Suffering from excessively dry and unruly beard that is out of control? Smooth Viking Beard Oil comes to your rescue with its special formulation of Shea butter, Mango butter and Bee Wax that smoothes out and conditions the driest of beards.
It is the best beard oil to promote growth and condition the beards. The essential oils also relieve persistent it chining and eradicate the repulsive dandruff and dry flakes. It softens the beard and nourishes the hair follicles from within.
- Conditioning – It softens even the driest of beards
- Growth – It promotes beard growth at a faster pace
- Relieve itching – It acts quickly on itching and dandruff
Shea butter, Mango butter, Bee wax, Avocado oil, Sweet Almond oil, Argan oil, Castor oil
#5.Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil
Honest Amish has been a specialist in beard oils and the Honest Amish Classic Beard Oil is the best beard grooming oil in the market that has been hand crafted using all-natural essential oils and carrier oils. It has a distinct subtle refreshing smell that lingers on all day.
The Honest Amish Classic not only smells great, but also takes great care of the beard by providing intense conditioning, taming unruly beard hair and eliminating itching and dandruff. It also promotes beard growth at a rapid pace so that you can flaunt any style you want.
- Nourishment – Tames unruly beard hair and promotes beard growth
- Aroma – Distinctive smells which is never overpowering
- Speciality – All natural and hand-crafted
Avocado oil, Pumpkin seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Apricot kernel oil, Jojoba oil, Argan oil, Kukui oil
#6.Mystic Man Organic Beard Oil
Mystic Man Organic Beard oil is a hypoallergenic product made with all-natural ingredients that makes it the best beard oil for sensitive skin. It promotes healthy and fast beard growth thanks to the Sedr extract. Jojoba oil and coconut oil moisturizes and hydrates the skin and reduce dandruff and flaking.
The beard oil is prepared using organic ingredients with makes it free from chemicals, pesticides and other harmful things. What’s even better, the formula of the product is approved by the USDA. When it comes to grooming tangled and frizzy beard, nothing works better than Mystic Man Organic Beard Oil.
- Sedr Extract – It conditions and protects the hair and stimulates growth
- Organic ingredients – The product is free of harmful chemicals and pesticides
- Grooming – It is ideal for beards of any length and coarseness
Sedr, Jojoba oil, Coconut oil, Blackseed oil, Sesame Oil, Sunflower oil, Sandalwood oil, Rosemary oil, Non-GMO Tocoplerol
#7.Leven Rose Fragrance-Free Beard Oil and Conditioner
The Leven Rose Fragrance-Free Beard Oil and Conditioner is the best beard oil conditioner that is unpretentious in its approach. It is fragrance-free beard oil that takes care of dry, coarse and out-of-control beard hair. It is easy to apply and soaks in rapidly.
The selected essential oils used in the blend render anti-itch quality to the product. The Leven Rose Fragrance-Free Beard Oil and Conditioner is a simple and effective formulation that makes use of just two ingredients – jojoba oil and Moroccan Argan oil.
- Simple composition – Makes use of just two oils
- Beard care – moisturizes the beard hair, eliminates itching and dandruff
- Convenience – Easy to use and long-lasting
Organic jojoba oil, organic Moroccan Argan oil
II] Beard Conditioners
#8.Honest Amish Leave-In Conditioner
The Honest Amish Leave-in Conditioner is by far the best beard leave in conditioner in the market that is prepared using all-natural ingredients and it is completely hand-crafted. It is a totally vegan formula that uses only vegan oils and nut butters to prepare the conditioner.
This nourishing and moisturizing leave-in conditioner prevents dry skin, dandruff, itchiness and helps to soften brittle beard hair. It also leaves behind a light and refreshing smell that lingers on all day.
- Speciality – Hand made using all-natural ingredients
- Ideal for – Best conditioner for short beard
- Feature – Clean and refreshing scent
Organic oils, Organic nut butters, essential oils, Botanical additives, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera
#9.The Gentlemen’s Beard Oil and Conditioner Softener
If scented and fragrant beard oils and conditioners are not your foray then the Gentlemen’s Beard Oil and Conditioner Softener is your kind of grooming product that provides great conditioning without any scent or aroma.
The all-natural, organic and unscented conditioner softens your hard and unruly beard, moisturizes your skin and hair follicles and prevents it chining and dandruff. It does not contain any fillers, added fragrances, parabens or additives.
- Speciality – Fragrance-free
- All-natural – Free of fillers, parabens and additives
- Effectiveness – Handles beard itch and flaking
Argan, Jojoba, Evening Primrose, Sunflower Seed oil, Vitamin E
#10.Clubman 2-in-1 Conditioner
The Clubman 2-in-1 is the best beard oil conditioner that conditions unruliest of beard hair and improves the skin underneath the hair at the same time. Matrixyl – a peptide used in this product stimulates collagen in the skin and aids skin repair and revitalization.
It leaves your beard smooth, soft, tangle-free, itch-free and prevents dandruff. It has a light and refreshing scent with notes of grapefruit.
- Use – Improves skin health, conditions and soothes beard hair
- Feature – Controls unruly beard hair and leave behind a light refreshing scent
- Ideal for – Great for skin and beard
Sunflower seed oil, Rosemary, Coconut oil, Nettle
Flaunting a bearded look is definitely low maintenance, but it does need an occasional trim and the nourishing care of a good beard oil or conditioner to keep the beard hairs soft, smooth and itch-free. So, choose a beard oil or conditioner from this list that suits your requirements and get beard grooming.